By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Does anyone still believe in a major turnaround this gen?

forza3_ said:
Well the Wii sells less and less, it could go much lower than that since Wii is mostly about 'fashion' and the PS3 could sell even more.

But I agree it's a slim probability, I wrote it by the way in my last post.

Well at least youre not trolling like an idiot but.....wtf at bolded.

Anyways Im out of this thread.

Around the Network
forza3_ said:
Well the Wii sells less and less, it could go much lower than that since Wii is mostly about 'fashion' and the PS3 could sell even more.

But I agree it's a slim probability, I wrote it by the way in my last post.

Haha, the Wii is mostly about the best games lineup a console's ever had, not about fashion

Wii Sports ?

RolStoppable said:
forza3_ said:
Wii Sports ?

A Nintendo Wii launch title that is bundled with the console in America and Europe, but sold separately in Japan.

You also forget to mention the best selling video game ever...

When the Wii HD is announced with the same specs as PS3 then PS3 will have next gen on lockdown ;)

Around the Network
Steroid said:
When the Wii HD is announced with the same specs as PS3 then PS3 will have next gen on lockdown ;)

Do you really think Nintendo next console will be a PS3? LMAO

atma998 said:
Steroid said:

Do you really think Nintendo next console will be a PS3? LMAO

A PS3 with a Wiimote- big difference.

No the 360 will stay 2nd place. PS3 and Wii the same.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I'm pretty sure most people believe the Wii is just going to stay on top of everything. The people that would say one of the other consoles would come out on top usually just comfort themselves by saying their console isn't competing with the Wii.

And sadly, there are still people that believe the PS3 can overtake the 360. I don't have my troll.xls spreadsheet handy, but it just can't happen.  Well, I guess can't is a strong word, but it really really really really really really really really really reeeeeeally isn't likely to happen.

After over three years, why would there be a sudden, and drastic change in sales?