By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - If you thought 2007 and 2008 were good... just wait till you see 2010

supermario128 said:
Wow, that's a huge list. Hopefully good for Nintendo too.

I can name 4 right off the top of my head coming in 2010 for Wii that will rock! Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, Fragile and Arc Rise Fantasia so I doubt you should worry.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
LordMatrix said:
deadt0m said:
Also, isn't Fallout: New Vegas being done by Obsidian, not Bethesda?

You are correct but Bethesda is still the Publisher.

Gotcha.

Either way, it's a really impressive lineup of games and I am excited for a huge amount of stuff.  My wallet is currently cowering in a dark corner in fear.

LordMatrix said:
supermario128 said:
Wow, that's a huge list. Hopefully good for Nintendo too.

I can name 4 right off the top of my head coming in 2010 for Wii that will rock! Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, Fragile and Arc Rise Fantasia so I doubt you should worry.

SMG2 alone will make it great.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Dante's Inferno is 2010

And Natal is TBD for 2010. 360's 2010 is gonna be HUGE.

Around the Network

@JaggedSac

Wait, didnt u have all these nice X360 boxarts in your sig?

Slimebeast said:
Dante's Inferno is 2010

Dang it! I can't believe I forgot the game that makes me say (God of War who?). After GTTV last week that game shot way up my Most Wanted list. Game added to list.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Slimebeast said:
@JaggedSac

Wait, didnt u have all these nice X360 boxarts in your sig?

Some douchebag reported me for having too long a sig.

Is this a stealth troll? What happened to 2009?

Steroid said:
Is this a stealth troll? What happened to 2009?

Yes you got me man! I'm stealth trolling on the X360 forums while talking about how great 2010 will be for X360 owners. LOL Nothing happened to 2009 but Eagleseye has that covered with his thread and I did briefly touch upon 2009 in OP.