By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When will PS3 weekly sales surpass XBox360?

lol never

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

When the original XBox came out, the multiplatform games between that and PS2 were similar. Eventually, the Xbox version (especially the EA Sports games such as Madden) were better on the Xbox.

Eventually, the PS3 version of multiplatform games will be substantially be the better version compared to Xbox360 version, and that's probably when PS3 sales will start picking up.

Just a price drop. They go back and forth and the one with the most recent pricedrop usually is on top. Simple as that.

bevochan said:
When the original XBox came out, the multiplatform games between that and PS2 were similar. Eventually, the Xbox version (especially the EA Sports games such as Madden) were better on the Xbox.

Eventually, the PS3 version of multiplatform games will be substantially be the better version compared to Xbox360 version, and that's probably when PS3 sales will start picking up.

Oh like Ghostbusters?

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

GT5
FFXIII
FFversusXIII
FFXIV?
Slim
Price Cut
BD turns the mainstream midia

Around the Network

The PS3 will most likely surpass the 360 in weekly sales when the following are released.

1. PS3 Slim

2. FF13

3. GT5

4. Pricecut for the PS3

Next Gen....

Final Fantasy XIII or a pricecut, whichever comes first.

@op, of course a 100 dollar pricepoint would drive the ps3 weekly sales above the 360. I mean, the 360 only outsells now by 15k-20k a week. It's not that big of a difference.

Lol, never.

The Xbox brand is too strong now.
The Playstation era is over.

My Gaming Setup

Neoraf said:
Lol, never.

The Xbox brand is too strong now.
The Playstation era is over.

1. i Agree with you, the Xbox brand is truly strong now.

2. i Disagree with you, to think the PS era is over is horseshit, the combo between PS3 and PSP alone is epic, but they still have the damn PS2 going as unreal as that is!