By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So if the PS3 dies...

tedsteriscool said:
ironman said:
tedsteriscool said:
Justin said:
KillerMan said:
NightDragon83 said:
tedsteriscool said:
bigdom2786 said:
tedsteriscool said:
I'd quit gaming because I don't like American made crap and the Wii just doesn't interest me.

*this is outta assumption* but ur American...wouldnt that be kinda ironic?

I don't exactly support the shit my country pumps out. Imported stuff tends to be much finer made.

Yeah, because everyone knows that "Made In China" is the ultimate seal of quality for a product lol!

Actually both PS3 and X360 are made in China.

Thank GOD someone finally said thiat.

Okay I take it back then. I don't like American designed crap ;)

...In the grand scheme we're just not smart enough to pump out quality products and rely on other countries to do stuff for us.

I'm probably going to get banned for saying this, but are you stupid???

Amerca has invented some of the most life changing proiducts and singlehandedly brought the free wrld out of the industrial age. Everybody knows that the highest quality productrs are made here in America. Unfortunately most products are now made in china, where no matter how good the design is, the product is generally made with the cheapest crap available, and with sub-par labor. Take your ati-American shit and GTFO of my country you elitist asshole!

Edit: Mods be warned! this guy is bashing my country on a false basis, and that is a banable offence per rule #9 "Insults. Attacking other users for any reason is never acceptable. This includes racism and bigotry. Do not insult someone's religion, race, sex, sexuality, nationality, political beliefs, or gaming preferences. Debate is encouraged, but respect the beliefs and opinions of others." If you ban me, then you MUST also ban him! 

You do realize that I'm American, yeah? I have the right to voice my opinion about the country. Thats one of the good things about being American.

Yes, I know you are an American, thats why I said "Take your anti-American shit and GTFO of my country" 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network
ironman said:
tedsteriscool said:
ironman said:
tedsteriscool said:
Justin said:
KillerMan said:
NightDragon83 said:
tedsteriscool said:
bigdom2786 said:
tedsteriscool said:
I'd quit gaming because I don't like American made crap and the Wii just doesn't interest me.

I don't exactly support the shit my country pumps out. Imported stuff tends to be much finer made.

Yeah, because everyone knows that "Made In China" is the ultimate seal of quality for a product lol!

...In the grand scheme we're just not smart enough to pump out quality products and rely on other countries to do stuff for us.

Amerca has invented some of the most life changing proiducts and singlehandedly brought the free wrld out of the industrial age. Everybody knows that the highest quality productrs are made here in America. Unfortunately most products are now made in china, where no matter how good the design is, the product is generally made with the cheapest crap available, and with sub-par labor. Take your ati-American shit and GTFO of my country you elitist asshole!

Edit: Mods be warned! this guy is bashing my country on a false basis, and that is a banable offence per rule #9 "Insults. Attacking other users for any reason is never acceptable. This includes racism and bigotry. Do not insult someone's religion, race, sex, sexuality, nationality, political beliefs, or gaming preferences. Debate is encouraged, but respect the beliefs and opinions of others." If you ban me, then you MUST also ban him! 

You do realize that I'm American, yeah? I have the right to voice my opinion about the country. Thats one of the good things about being American.

Yes, I know you are an American, thats why I said "Take your anti-American shit and GTFO of my country" 

Provide me with the necessary funds and I will

KillerMan said:
NightDragon83 said:
tedsteriscool said:
bigdom2786 said:
tedsteriscool said:

Like I said... lol

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

lol, if I could, I would.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

can you fund my trip to Japan once you have the money? round trip ticket please.

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
ironman said:
tedsteriscool said:
ironman said:
tedsteriscool said:
Justin said:
KillerMan said:
NightDragon83 said:
tedsteriscool said:
bigdom2786 said:
tedsteriscool said:

Provide me with the necessary funds and I will

Man did I open up a can of worms with one....

Xxain said:
why are the PS3 domed threads back?

Akvod said:
Xxain said:
why are the PS3 domed threads back?

Maybe because it really is both domed and doomed? I hope I'm wrong, but in the end I think that's what will happen.