By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - New City Building game comming: Cities XL

WTH? Only French and German? I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Anything About Digital Distribution?

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

It'll have to do a lot to give me the enjoyment SimCity 3000 & 4 brought me.

I've tried 3 Simulation games this past week in search for a good one:
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, Tropico and Railroad Tycoon II.
I'm not quite sure about them (yet).

Have you tried any of the City Building Series? I've loved both Pharaoh and Zeus, they're somewhat old, but very enjoyable and addictive

aavidbacon said:
Anything About Digital Distribution?

That's a certainty, will no doubt come out on several DD services. Monte Cristo's older games are already on Steam.

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
It'll have to do a lot to give me the enjoyment SimCity 3000 & 4 brought me.

I've tried 3 Simulation games this past week in search for a good one:
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, Tropico and Railroad Tycoon II.
I'm not quite sure about them (yet).

what? Railroad Tycoon 2 is awesome! Tropico's supposed to be good and RCT3 (I never played it though, back then it was too much for my PC and later the Tycoon craze just ended)

newer than the article is the closed beta which is currently running, registration was open some time ago and there were giveaways from websites such as Eurogamer. other than that you might want to check the official forums, it's probably full of stuff to read.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Ohh, I just remembered Caesar 2 and 3. I used to play them both a lot. Also tried Pharaoh at my friends place, looked cool but never owned it myself.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Tropico is very good, Railroad Tycoon is good too, but try the 3 and I don't Know about Rollercoaster.

BTW., Caesar 2 and 3 are one my favourites, it got even my dad, who doesn't like video games.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Haha. I actualy found out about this game at my friends place, where his dad played it :D

zexen_lowe said:
Have you tried any of the City Building Series? I've loved both Pharaoh and Zeus, they're somewhat old, but very enjoyable and addictive

Personally I love Emperor, though I haven't tried Pharaoh.

Anyway, back on topic. Sounds interesting. I'm just not so sure of the monthly fee, no matter how small it might be. But I suppose singleplayer can keep be busy for some time if I happen to buy this game.