By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rabbids in TMNT Smash up...

I like the rabbids, but so far from the look i'm concerned.

Much of it looks very unpolished. Much of the movement seemed stiff and from hearing someone hands on a basic combo is easy to start, but locks in until it's complete. Which means if some one avoided you, you are left very open. Ariel hits seem to be way to standard. Also everytime some one was hit in the air I never noticed a recovery. THere shouldn't always be a recovery, but never? maybe I just missed it.

I'm not going to get on with the lack of displayed roster. It's a demo version so many of the other are probably not presentable or they would rather keep secret until later.

When is this game apx release date?

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

Id prefer it if the Rabbids weren't in it and leave the room for more TMNT characters but thats just me.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Wickedshyn said:
Id prefer it if the Rabbids weren't in it and leave the room for more TMNT characters but thats just me.

Why would having Rabbids there take up room for more chars?

Galaki said:
Wickedshyn said:

They probaly have a set number of characters they want in the game.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Wickedshyn said:
Galaki said:
Wickedshyn said:

They probaly have a set number of characters they want in the game.

This isn't 8bit era where you can only name your char with 4 letters.

Around the Network

This really sux. Brawl has 35-40 characters. Why the hell can't this game have at least 20 characters? Is that so freaking hard to ask for Ubisoft??

Where is my Bebop, Rocksteady, Slash, General Traag, Rat King, Leatherhead, Triceritron, Usagi Yojimbo, Baxter, Karai, Toka, Razar, & Super Shredder?

I couldn't give a sh*t if Rabbids were in this & they included a bunch of characters from the turtles universe. But by the look of things, it doesn't look like we're getting even 20 characters & the rabbids are just taking up 2 spots.

I don't care either way. I just hope they add a whole bunch more TMNT characters......what did they have there, around 7? That's not very much at all.

Why are you so determined that all the chars there you see in that vid are all you got?
The game is still in the works...

well..thats just odd...awesome!!

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Galaki said:
Why are you so determined that all the chars there you see in that vid are all you got?
The game is still in the works...

Well, considering it's only a couple months away & they haven't shown any classic characters, only ones that have been either in the new tv show or movie, i highly doubt they will be including the older characters.