By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Best 6th Generation Game, GAME, please read the rules!

Samus Aran, I do check times so please don't do it again, I understand if it was a mistake on your part but make sure you check your timestamps.

Around the Network

+ metroid prime
- halo

^and you up there, explain your vote as it looks indentical to Sams Arans _^

+FFX
-SOTC

+ Soul Calibur II (I LOVE Soul Calibur Games!)

- FFX (I Hate Titus.)

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
+ Soul Calibur II (I LOVE Soul Calibur Games!)

- FFX (I Hate Titus.)

Hey yo...it's Tidus. Troll.

It's a joke of course.

lulz!

Well point across, he was more of a fail main character then cloud was. >:D

seece said:
^and you up there, explain your as it looks indentical to Sams Arans _^

as in am i the same person? as soon as okami looked like it wouldnt make it, i turned to the next best thing.

+ Metroid Prime
- Shadow of the Colossus

edit: just saw we have to explain...I played Shadow of the Colossus and didn't like it.  I understand it has artistic appeal for some and how it's a unique experience not seen often in videogames but for me personally, I didn't like how there were a handful of boss battles...and nothing else.  The low framerate was also annoying and that seriously detracted from my experience.

As for Metroid Prime, it is my favorite game ever.  The environments are the best I've ever seen in a videogame.  The graphics still look great today which you can only say that about a select few games from that gen.  The boss battles were some of the best ever.  I could go on and on lol.

+ Halo
- Final Fantasy X