By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Five reasons why the PlayStation brand is kiddy and not hardcore

Rol do u like Musamara?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Slimebeast said:
Rol do u like Musamara?

I don't know, I haven't played it yet.

The graphics sure look beautiful, but Vanillaware's previous game was Odin Sphere which was a very repetitive and boring game with way too much story, so I am not too excited about this game.

EDIT: I need to learn some more synonym's for the word game.

How many copies are you guys at the Nintendo forum predicting it to sell? Is it a regular $49 retail game?

Probably and it won't sell good as it's a niche genre and we all know how NMH and madworld did.

@ Slimebeast What's Musamara? Does this bode well for the game?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

Sorry, Muramasa I think it's called. What do u mean 'does this bode well'? What does bode well??

@Rol,

It's good that you can talk seriously as well. Is Muramasa released in Jpn already?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
amp316 said:

Sorry, Muramasa I think it's called. What do u mean 'does this bode well'? What does bode well??

@Rol,

It's good that you can talk seriously as well. Is Muramasa released in Jpn already?

I meant that if I didn't hear about it that it won't do well.  I tried to make a joke.  :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Slime: You should really hang out more in the nintendo discussion. Of course he's serious sometimes. And yeah, Muramasa has been released for a while already in Japan.

No love here for Rol. Disrespectful, good-for-nothing VGChartz...

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Well, he's not in his home area at the moment, so that's why. I would post in the Nintendo section, but it's so boring there now.