By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats your favorite SQUARE-ENIX game of all time ?

Hmm... well, overall, it would either be FF6 or Chrono Trigger. But both of those fall under the Square umbrella. So what about the others?

Enix: Dragon Quest 4. They had a lot of great others, though, like the quirky Robotrek, and, IIRC, the original Ogre Battle.
S-E: FF6A easily. The CT remake was screwed up.
S-E (no remakes): This is tougher... DQ8?

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

FFX!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

FF 6

I'm going to be the odd duck and say Einhander and Bushido Blade. Don't get me wrong, Square has made fantastic RPGs, but something about those two titles were so distinctive that they stood out to me more. I can easily play both to this day and neither seems to have aged at all.

Since everyone else is giving an Enix answer in addition, my favorite Enix title is E.V.O. What a fantastic spin on the action RPG concept. I would kill for SE to make a sequel for the DS.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

FF VI

Around the Network

Squaresoft - Chrono Trigger

Enix: Star Ocean 2

Square-Enix - The World Ends With You

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Kingdom Hearts

Onyxmeth said:

I'm going to be the odd duck

Except that you gave the wrong odd duck answer. The correct odd duck would say Rad Racer.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

FF VI and VII were probably the best but am I the only one who really liked FF Tactics?

Also, I have to say out of new games TWEWY is amazing...

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

Parasite Eve II

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler