By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats your favorite SQUARE-ENIX game of all time ?

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

FINAL FANTASY VIII

Same

Around the Network

Final Fantasy IV

The intent of the topic seems to include games from Squaresoft, all games published by Enix, and games by Square-Enix.

It's a tough decision. FFVI or FFXII, I figure.

This is hard, since both companies have had great games while separated and merged together, so i'm gonna give my vote to each moment.

Enix - Dragon Quest V
Squaresoft - Parasite Eve
Square-Enix - Kingdom Hearts II/FFXII (those two are equals IMO).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Khuutra said:
The intent of the topic seems to include games from Squaresoft, all games published by Enix, and games by Square-Enix.

Alright, you're a fan of FF12. Can you tell me what you enjoyed about it? I played the game for about 10 or so hours (I can't remember the exact number of hours), and I just didn't have the motivation to keep going. After fighting through dungeons for a long time and fighting a boss, there was some short plot development, and I was told to go through yet another dungeon. I just couldn't take it. And it didn't help that it was the time of the Wii, Okami, and Bully.

Around the Network

FINAL FANTASY VIII ofcourse but you knew that already :p
they should make a movie of this^^

Death is nothing to fear

All death means is a new destination

The World Ends With You (S-E), Valkyrie Profile (Enix) and Chrono Cross (Square). Yes, I said Chrono Cross and not Chrono Trigger, I'm sorry but I only played CT using an emulator.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

MontanaHatchet said:
Khuutra said:

Alright, you're a fan of FF12. Can you tell me what you enjoyed about it? I played the game for about 10 or so hours (I can't remember the exact number of hours), and I just didn't have the motivation to keep going. After fighting through dungeons for a long time and fighting a boss, there was some short plot development, and I was told to go through yet another dungeon. I just couldn't take it. And it didn't help that it was the time of the Wii, Okami, and Bully.

Nah, I'd rather not take over another topic with this stuff. Hit me up on PM or AIM or something, or start a topic about it - but be aware that if you go with that last one, it's going to turn into an enormous brawl.

Khuutra said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Khuutra said:

Nah, I'd rather not take over another topic with this stuff. Hit me up on PM or AIM or something, or start a topic about it - but be aware that if you go with that last one, it's going to turn into an enormous brawl.

I don't want to brawl, I just want to get it. Maybe I'll have to try it again.

Hm I wonder