By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another review for The Conduit......

C = 55-69
B = 70-84
A= 85+

Around the Network
dougsdad0629 said:
This game is boring. I should have gotten Grand Slam Tennis instead. I'm actually seriously considering forcing myself to finish the game (I'm about half way through) and trading it right away while it's still worth something. Probably use the credit towards tennis. I would normally beat a game I enjoy several times over and over again (Beat Uncharted 4 times, Mario 64 more times than I can count, etc.). However, I'm finding absolutely no desire to revisit the levels I've beaten in this game so far.

You are at the low point.. the last 2 or 3 levels improve quite a bit but you have to look for all the hidden messages and listen to the radio broadcasts to get that this actually has a pretty interesting story.

Go post your FC in the official thread and play online for a while though.  It seriously is very good if you like old school shooters.

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

silentmac said:
dougsdad0629 said:
This game is boring. I should have gotten Grand Slam Tennis instead. I'm actually seriously considering forcing myself to finish the game (I'm about half way through) and trading it right away while it's still worth something. Probably use the credit towards tennis. I would normally beat a game I enjoy several times over and over again (Beat Uncharted 4 times, Mario 64 more times than I can count, etc.). However, I'm finding absolutely no desire to revisit the levels I've beaten in this game so far.

You are at the low point.. the last 2 or 3 levels improve quite a bit but you have to look for all the hidden messages and listen to the radio broadcasts to get that this actually has a pretty interesting story.

Go post your FC in the official thread and play online for a while though.  It seriously is very good if you like old school shooters.

I don't really play any games online.  I used to do some Call of Duty 4, but I don't find it fun getting my ass handed to me by people who have far more time to devote to games than I do.  Dying over and over and over again just isn't fun.  Anyway, I don't have wi-fi and I refuse to spend the money for the Wii LAN adapter since there's no excuse for them to not have included an ethernet port, so my Wii is not connected to the web.  BTW, my current favorite Wii game...Tiger Woods.  Absolutely amazing and one of my favorite games of this generation so far.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
bardicverse said:
In school, B+ was around 86-89. I was a C + average student with a 78 =)

really? me too!! *High Five*

(in Borat tone) Very nice! I like! Hi five! *hi fives*