By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia - Knight of Ratatoskr (TGS 2007 Trailer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j4hOu1aTaU&eurl= 

found on NeoGAF

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8069212

Soriku can get off of the anti-depressants now. :) 

Day 1 here, of course. :) 

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

With the amount of Tales posting Soriku does, I'm surprised he didn't post this first.

Epic Scoopage.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Finally! I been wondering if this trailer would ever been shown. So far, it looks good. Hopefully this game will come to the US next year.

Wii Console Name: Wildcat

Friend Code: 7641 5356 3079 0411

Wii games purchased: RE4:Wii, RRR, Zelda:TP, Trama Center, MP3

Wii game want list 2007: MySims, Fire Emblem, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

The Japanese have finally learned how to make an RPG where you can play yourself, instead of clicking through endless menus? Next thing you know they'll let you make your own character, or maybe even include dialogue options and plot events where you can decide what to do?

Just kidding, I know there have been one or two jRPGs to include gameplay in the past, and they love their railroads too much not to design their games like one.

For those too lazy to actually click the link

It looks great.  Too bad the camera resolution is so shitty. 

Around the Network

The sarcasm of my previous post aside (I'm terribly sorry, I've been trying to play Final Fantasy lately and it's very hard on me), this game looks pretty nice. Tales isn't the biggest Japanese franchise out there, but it's still notable, and fans of the genre are sure to devour it enthusiasthically.

I might even get it myself if I hear enough good things about it.

Reminds me that I still have yet to pick up Tales of the Abyss. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Will a release outside of Japan be announced?

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I'm not looking forward to this as much as Innocence on the DS, but I will certainly buy it.

Considering how well ToS sold on the Cube in America, relative to other Tales games in America and third party games in general, I'd say it's a lock.

Looks good to me and I can't wait to play it.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."