By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 77% of Monster Hunter fans say no to Wii

you guys he how its really is
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fquizzes.yahoo.co.jp%2Fquizresults.php%3Fpoll_id%3D7253%26wv%3D1&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0=
Their now make the percentages yourself

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Hisiru said:
Isn't 47%? The name of the thread is wrong.

BTW, you are always posting negative threads about the Wii, is always you, this is a new sport now? Share your sport with more wii haters.

47%+30% don't want to play it on Wii.

And in my defense, I sided with the Wii on that Shia LaBeouf thing :P

But here is the name of your thread:
"77% of Monster Hunter fans say no to Wii"

Here is the poll:
"# I already have Wii, but not planning to get MH3 (30%)
# I don't have Wii, and not going to buy MH3 (47%)"

They didn't say that they are fans, perhaps they don't even know what is "Monster Hunter" (or never played Monster Hunter).

HO! I almost lost, luck for me that I played Phoenix Wright.

Stop even posting in this thread.

Thread is fail and has failed.

it has to come to PLAYSTATION 3! Just like Kingdom Hearts, the originals were all on PS2, and should be continued on PS3.

Hisiru said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Hisiru said:

BTW, you are always posting negative threads about the Wii, is always you, this is a new sport now? Share your sport with more wii haters.

Here is the poll:

They didn't say that they are fans, perhaps they don't even know what is "Monster Hunter" (or never played Monster Hunter).

It's supposed to be surveying Monster Hunter Freedom 2G players. 47% don't have a Wii and don't want MH3 and 30% have a Wii and don't want MH3.

Do you understand now?

Around the Network
jmcraddock said:
it has to come to PLAYSTATION 3! Just like Kingdom Hearts, the originals were all on PS2, and should be continued on PS3.

Tell that to Final Fantasy, lots of games will go with the userbase, not the brand.

When halo 3 was coming out, if it was announced for the PS3 instead of 360, would it have stopped anyone, even if they loathed the ps3? (Excluding price)

Even if they dont like the the wii, chances are theyll give in and still get the game

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Hisiru said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Hisiru said:

Here is the poll:

It's supposed to be surveying Monster Hunter Freedom 2G players. 47% don't have a Wii and don't want MH3 and 30% have a Wii and don't want MH3.

Do you understand now?

Ok, but I can see another mistake, the name of your thread says "say no to Wii".

"# I already have Wii, but not planning to get MH3 (30%)"
They have an Wii, what do you mean with "say no to wii"? Why these guys are included in the name of your thread if they have an Wii? You mean "wii version of the game"? If so, the name of your thread is wrong.

"# I don't have Wii, and not going to buy MH3 (47%)"
They are not saying that they won't buy an wii, and if they don't have an Wii now, they won't buy MH3.

We are using a yahoo poll? This is just like the AOL poll they had where mccain won every state in the union.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Hisiru said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Hisiru said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Hisiru said:

Here is the poll:

Do you understand now?

Ok, but I can see another mistake, the name of your thread says "say no to Wii".

"# I already have Wii, but not planning to get MH3 (30%)"
They have an Wii, what do you mean with "say no to wii"? Why these guys are included in the name of your thread if they have an Wii? You mean "wii version of the game"? If so, the name of your thread is wrong.

Yes, that's what I meant. I shortened the title because I didn't want it to be cut off.