By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes probably heading to a different platform

What is he talking about when he says they've done everything they can with the wii? Thats just bullshit. No more heroes was a cool, stylized game but it didn't do anything innovative, and it didn't really push the wii. Theres loads of things that could be done with motion plus, and I'm sure they won't even use motion plus.

The move to another platform must be because they see more profit in the HD consoles or something. Just don't say you've done everything you can with the wii when really all you've done is dipped your feet. They make too big of a deal out of things like power, its not something that you need to do new things.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

Hmmmmm.. Unexpected. I'm waiting for Soriku to come in here and complain. *_*

One Problem Mr Suda,your games were always selling pretty niche and didn't bring much profit in. So when your most successful game creation is on the cheaper to develop system that begs for more games like this.

Expect a real desperate struggle to succeed on systems that are not desperate for more violent games.

Finnbar said:
This is great news. We now know he plans on making a third NMH :). I dont really care what console its on Ill still buy it, love the first one.

This! :)

axumblade said:

Rushed Prototype? The device has been in development since 2005...

Riiight. And Natal isnt MSs attempt to gain Nintendos 'casual' market.

Around the Network

As long as it's for PS3, then I'm happy. I don't want to have to buy a 360 for the next No More Heroes...and I probably would too.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Nice, just release it at the right time, we don't really have a need for mature games.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Voltaire said:
bardicverse said:
The funny part is, despite the praise the game has gotten, I think it is as shallow a game as the mini-game collections that come out on the Wii. This game really won't really gain any more attention from the HD crowd because games like Assasin's Creed are much, much better games. The only reason NMH gets attention as is, is because it stands out for being different from other Wii games, especially with a M rated title. For an HD system, games like God of War 3 and Assasins Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2 will leave a Suda production in the dust.

I have to agree. Whenever a half-way decent game is released on Wii, people go crazy. But only for that very reason, that its on Wii. The PS360 get quality releases all the time, Wii gets a bi-monthly (if at that) good game. Look at The Conduit. No one would give a rats ass if it was released to compete with Resistance, Modern Warfare, Halo, L4D, etc. The very fact that its a Wii release is what its all about.

Actually I don't give a rats ass about Halo and Modern Warfare. Stop talking for everyone please because it's far from true.

NMH is the only Wii game I actually want. So great if the series comes to PS3 as I'm never buying a Wii...

PSN - hanafuda

This is sad... I hate seeing the Wii lose a game...

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.