By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which 2009 core Wii game is best?

Limiting myself only to third party's games I played, I can only list two: Pro Evo Soccer 2009 and Grand Slam Tennis.

Although I haven't played yet, I have hope for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, Little King's Story and Overlord: The Dark Legend. Of the upcoming games I look forward Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Cursed Mountain.

Around the Network

Muramasa, or Arc Rise Fantasia

Madworld is over fucking rated. You will be disappointed.
If you like shooters and multiplayer I guess Conduit. I only play Multiplayer. Its not special. Just simple dumb shooting fun is all I wanted and it delivered.

Im just gonna name the one Im most hyped for - MURAMASA:THE DEMON BLADE

Mad World and AWF.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Mad World is a nice filler game. You know, something to play in short bursts every now and then

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

I would go with The Conduit but just expect a old school shooter in the vein of Perfect Dark 64/Goldeneye/Halo 1 with a good online, and decent graphics for a 3rd party wii game and you won't be disappointed.

Mad World isn't as good as No More Heroes IMO...

I think I saw Punch-Out! mentioned earlier on the list too... I really like that game. I used the advanced motion controls to fight until I got up to Title Defense mode and it was a blast. Too bad they didn't deliver a decent online mode, where you could play as any character and do their special move by filling up a gage as the split screen is basic but pretty fun too.

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

1. The Conduit
2. Little King's Story
3. Okami (OK 2008, so what?)

I will really have to try this Little King's Story. Everyone seems to like it despite it being an RTS and not having POINTER CONTROLS...

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

Though little king's story doesn't take advantage of some of the things that are right there... I've played it on my friends hacked wii... Its a 9.0 game on any system... Dare I say its the Pikmin 2 of this generation? Well at least until pikmin 3 comes out.

swords and soldiers! its good and cheap

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia