By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are you currently playing, and what are you gonna move onto after?

Right now I'm on Ghostbusters, The Conduit, and GTAIV.  I don't normally do this many games at one time, but I'm trying to lighten up my queue.  After this I've got Punch-Out!! and Mass Effect to go through before Marvel vs. Capcom 2 comes out.  And I also want to get Knothole Island for Fable II this week while it's on sale.  Too many games.  Not enough time.

Around the Network

Basically, for the next two months, when I am at home, I will be playing a mix of:

Halo Wars (I was just playing that 2 mins ago)
Mass Effect
inFamous
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Tom Clancy's EndWar
Grid
Battlestations: Pacific

maybe more

When I am away from home, I will be playing

ME Galaxies (might as well finish it for the bonus)
Patapon 2
WipEout Pulse
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Resistance Retribution

I'm all about the DS right now. I'm almost done with Final Fantasy Tactics A2. After, I'm moving on to Lunar Knights, then Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner.

I'm almost done with Digital Devil Saga 2. I'm probably going to play Tales of Eternia next and then Devil Survivor after that. I'm also going to download Super Metroid when I buy a new points card.

llyod85 said:
I'm all about the DS right now. I'm almost done with Final Fantasy Tactics A2. After, I'm moving on to Lunar Knights, then Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner.

I totally forgot about my DS games.  I'm constantly playing Chrono Trigger, and am patiently awaiting Kingdom Hearts and, of course, Scribblenauts.

Around the Network

Just Finished Ico, and now Im replaying folklore and PES2009 regulary.

Today I played Battalion Wars II, Dr.Mario(Wiiware) and Mario Kart Wii.

In the near future, The Conduit, Tiger Woods 10 and Wii Sports Resort (damn so many games coming out that I want)

sigtastic ladies and gentlemen.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I also have FFIV: The After Years that I haven't finished yet, but that shouldn't take me too long according to the reviews I've read for it.

currently replaying some pahntom hourglass before bed, but mainly been playing empire at war forces of corruption right now.

hmm next?? not sure, possibly either WSR, Tiger 10, Metroid trilogy, Little King's Story. haven't decided what to get next or when they even all come out. woods is i know, but $60 is a bit spendy right now, working on getting credit card paid off