By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Opoona Gameplay Video for the Wii

This is a Opoona video it won't com up on my computer at work will someone tell me how it looks here's the link: http://www.thelastboss.com/post.phtml?pk=2444 Please!!!!

Around the Network

I'd have to agree with the write up on the page, this game doesn't look promising. If you're going to use cell shading for your characters, they should at least look as good as Wind Waker. And the turned-based battles appeared to be somewhat boring in comparison to similar RPGs. Hopefully they clean up the look and game play in the new few months.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Thanks

I would say that it doesn't look too bad from a technical standpoint but it is artistically uninspired...

I want to see it but this stupid computer!!!!!!

Around the Network

Actually, I would go as far as to say, it looks like PS2 style cell shading with double the polygons. I just wanna say this. PS2 sucks at cell shading.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said: Actually, I would go as far as to say, it looks like PS2 style cell shading with double the polygons. I just wanna say this. PS2 sucks at cell shading.
Well, if Kwaad says a Wii Game sucks it must really be horrible we know he would never do that...!!!!??!?!?!.!?.?.!.!!!?? Lol nah i'm just kidding This game must suck though cause I've seen the story on other sites and it's got getting good reviews.