By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

I am not going to vote, but if one of the girls doesn't win, this contest was pointless.

Whatever motivation people have for lowering there score, it's not looks. Maybe some of you were treated poorly by attractive women in life, and this is your small way of getting back at them?

EDIT: Well, this contest was always pointless. I just mean inaccurate. :)

Around the Network

Previous voter: games4fun

Hatmoza - 10(-)
nojustno - 10 (-)
Esmoreit - 10 (-)
trashleg - 10 (+)
lolita - 10
NightstrikerX - 10
axumblade - 10
D_Boy - 10

TheRealMafoo - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9

RCTjunkie - 7

pbroy - 6
Necromunda - 6

fmc83 - 4
EPP - 3

--------------

Who are voting for the guys? That's crazy.. are they threatening you guys to vote for them?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

axumblade said:
I don't see what the big deal is with people voting for whoever they like. It's their decision. That's why this is a game. It's meant to just be done all in fun.

So how much are you paying them? Cause you are waaaaay not more attractive then Lolita or trashleg... that's not an opinion but fact.. :P

Previous voter: NiKKoM

D_Boy - 11 (+)

nojustno - 10
Esmoreit - 10
trashleg - 10
lolita - 10
NightstrikerX - 10
axumblade - 10

Hatmoza - 9 (-)
TheRealMafoo - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9

RCTjunkie - 7

pbroy - 5 (-)
Necromunda - 6

fmc83 - 3 (-)
EPP - 3

Signature goes here!

NiKKoM said:
axumblade said:
I don't see what the big deal is with people voting for whoever they like. It's their decision. That's why this is a game. It's meant to just be done all in fun.

So how much are you paying them? Cause you are waaaaay not more attractive then Lolita or trashleg... that's not an opinion but fact.. :P

Actually he is.

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:

I am not going to vote, but if one of the girls doesn't win, this contest was pointless.

Whatever motivation people have for lowering there score, it's not looks. Maybe some of you were treated poorly by attractive women in life, and this is your small way of getting back at them?

EDIT: Well, this contest was always pointless. I just mean inaccurate. :)

Oh it couldn't possibly be that somebody doesn't share the same opinion as you as to who is attractive? I find some of the guys more attractive because I'm gay, like a few other guys in this thread. Not to mention some straight men can take a step back and look at everyone insted of sticking their heads up the girls backsides and perv over them. *cough*

NiKKoM said:
axumblade said:

Haha it's political partly aswell. Check the walls of repeated posters for instance ;). And axum is a nice guy, won't hold anything against him but he has a very powerfull gaymers lobby supporting him :D.

But despite that, I don't mind my current position so I will not fuss to much. 

I think the girls have more to complain about, I do think some are deliberatly voting them down as some pre-emptive damage control to a high position.
Because let's be frank here, we all judge by - who would I be least shamed with if someone caught us sleeping in the same bed?Hint, it ain't the girls and then it's just personal preference (gaymers excepted of course). And I do believe the ladies know that very well. I mean, thye had the reactions already in the entry thread ;)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I just found out about this thread! Why wasn't I told!?

Anyway, I'd vote Hatmoza as the hottest member.  If I caught him with my girl, I wouldn't even get mad.  I'd just say, "I can't blame ya".

@ seece & nen-suer

Haha thanks a million guys! I'm flattered but that is not necessary.One vote would have meant just the same . I honestly thought I'd be eliminated by now.

@Esmoreit

Why so serious . And I'm sorry for wrongfully accusing you of something. No hard feelings.

@ onyxmeth

Finally, someones on to us! We are actually girls pretending to be guys to avoid being stalked and harassed by fellow members X-D

axumblade! You better steal this from the girls! I'm rooting for you to beat the odds!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

d21lewis said:
I just found out about this thread! Why wasn't I told!?

Cause your manliness would crush the boys and win the competition...