By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

Kamal said:
All that, cause I didn't show my eyes.

If you want to use that as your excuse, by all means

Around the Network

Previous voter: NiKKoM

axumblade - 10(-)

Hatmoza - 12 (+)
NightstrikerX - 11
nojustno - 11

D_Boy - 10
Esmoreit - 10

TheRealMafoo - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9
lolita - 9

trashleg - 8

RCTjunkie - 7
pbroy - 7

Necromunda - 6
EPP - 6
fmc83 - 5 (-)

WessleWoggle - 1 (-)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

RCTjunkie said:

TheRealMafoo (right)

Can i vote for the bride?

nen-suer said:

Previous voter: nen-suer

Hatmoza - 11 (-)
nojustno - 11

NightstrikerX - 10 (-)
axumblade - 10
D_Boy - 10
Esmoreit - 10

TheRealMafoo - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9
lolita - 9
trashleg - 9 (+)

RCTjunkie - 7
pbroy - 7

Necromunda - 6
EPP - 6
fmc83 - 5

WessleWoggle - 1

Even though I was not allowed to be a participant, I must let my vote be heard. There is far too much of a witch hunt going on here against the women contestants. I'm starting to question the male population at VGC. I redid my votes inside the quote box.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Previous voter: Onyxmeth

Hatmoza - 11
nojustno - 11

Esmoreit - 11 (+)

NightstrikerX - 10
axumblade - 10
D_Boy - 10

TheRealMafoo - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9
lolita - 9
trashleg - 9

RCTjunkie - 7
pbroy - 7

Necromunda - 6

EPP - 5 (-)
fmc83 - 5

WessleWoggle - 0 (-)

Eliminated: WessleWoggle

sorry Wessle you know I love you man : )

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:

This thread has been moved to off-topic and will continue here. Twesterm thought that this didn't belong in website. While I disagree, he's a mod and I can do nothing about it. The votes from before have been counted.

Alright, there's no reason to be pissy.  If you had bothered reading the forums descriptions it's plain as day where this thread should be:

Website Discussion

Website discussion. Report and problems and bugs with the site, tell us what you like and don't like and suggest improvements

Offtopic Discussion

Non-gaming chatter - music, films and anything else you want to talk about in here...

Next time read and don't be such a drama queen.

twesterm said:
RCTjunkie said:

This thread has been moved to off-topic and will continue here. Twesterm thought that this didn't belong in website. While I disagree, he's a mod and I can do nothing about it. The votes from before have been counted.

Alright, there's no reason to be pissy.  If you had bothered reading the forums descriptions it's plain as day where this thread should be:

Website Discussion

Website discussion. Report and problems and bugs with the site, tell us what you like and don't like and suggest improvements

Offtopic Discussion

Non-gaming chatter - music, films and anything else you want to talk about in here...

Next time read and don't be such a drama queen.

A) Thank you for pointing that out. I will read more carefully next time.

B) I feel that since you're a mod, you should be more mature then calling me pissy and a drama queen. I wasn't even dramatic. I said I disagreed, and I couldn't do anything about it because you were mod. I'm sorry I made you look bad, but you have no right to name-call me.

Previous voter: O-D-C

Hatmoza - 12 (+)
nojustno - 11

Esmoreit - 11

NightstrikerX - 10
axumblade - 10
D_Boy - 10

TheRealMafoo - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9
lolita - 9
trashleg - 9

RCTjunkie - 7
pbroy - 7

Necromunda - 6

EPP - 4 (-)
fmc83 - 4 (-)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Previous voter: nen-suer

Hatmoza - 11(-)
nojustno - 11
Esmoreit - 11

lolita - 10(+)
NightstrikerX - 10
axumblade - 10
D_Boy - 10

TheRealMafoo - 9
PDF - 9
pearljammer - 9
O-D-C - 9
Zexen_lowe - 9

trashleg - 9

RCTjunkie - 7

pbroy - 6(-)
Necromunda - 6

fmc83 - 4
EPP - 3 (-)

HAMTOZA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."