By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Thanks to Wii Motion Plus, I feel it again. ( ^_^)

It's been over 10 years already that i didn't feel addicted to exercise like this, playing Grand Slam Tennis with M+ really motivate me to play more and more.

Before M+ Wii already a great game that help me burn calories with fun, but M+ really bring it to the next level.

I ever love to jogging and cycling many hours everyday untill i injured and can't do that much like the same again, I lose my motivation in exercise since then. ( T_T)

But Wii and M+ give me a chance to do it again, maybe not completely like i ever did but better than anything i ever try before.

I love Nintendo even more than ever been, salute you Nintendo!Can't wait to play WSR any longer!

Around the Network

have you tried ddr?

What's ddr?

dance dance revolution.

best exercise you wil ever get from an entertaining video game. Easily beats wii fit.

You easily burn about 40 calories per song.

theprof00 said:
dance dance revolution.

best exercise you wil ever get from an entertaining video game. Easily beats wii fit.

... and learn how to dance like a white boy in the process while losing masculinity due to some of the lamest pop music ever

Around the Network

My knee unallowed to do so, and i don't like dancing.I got ddr Wii too but i don't like it. ( ^_^)'

But thanks for suggestion anyway. ( ^_^)/

how old are you and what's wrong with your knee?

Just 27, i fell down heavily from my moutain bike long time ago.I don't know what happen to it because i didn't go to hospital, but it hurts when using too much which force me to stop running/ sprinting.

And now i'm working in a city that didn't have cycling route + crazy public bus drivers and dangerous night time + cartoonist don't have much time to go out.All factors force me to stop my most favourite sports. :(

You should consider swimming if you have a bad knee. Amazing workout.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

theprof00 said:
dance dance revolution.

I love DDR, but it doesn't beat Wii Fit as an exercise program. There's more to fitness than just cardio.

The jogging mode alone is a match for DDR. Then you can branch out into a wide variety of activitieswhich stretch and excercise core and upper body muscles that DDR doesn't touch.

Now, if you want to argue that DDR is more fun than Wii Fit, I'll stand behind that. A proper dance pad is way more expensive than the balance board, though.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.