By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Radiohead Album announced - You decide how much you want to pay for it

you already dled it?

Around the Network

sweet. I love radiohead. I have the bends, kid a, amnesiac, ok computer, and hail to the theif.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

super_etecoon said:
you already dled it?

Nah, pre-ordered. It will be available for download on Dec 3rd I think.

Rath said:
super_etecoon said:
you already dled it?

Nah, pre-ordered. It will be available for download on Dec 3rd I think.

No.  In 10 days. October 10th.

God that day is going to be awesome.

Half life episode 2.  Portal.  The final edition of Team Fortress 2.  and now... Radiohead's new album.  Dear Lord. 

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

I'll have to admit that "OK Computer" and "Paranoid Android" are great titles.

I have those Marvin songs on my harddrive somewhere :)

Around the Network

This just makes Radiohead even more awesome.

interesting marketing idea.

Check out radiohead.com. Download the album from 10/10/07 or get a discbox version (cd with some bonus tracks artwork etc) ships on 3rd December and cost's £40 ($80).

Tempted to go for the discbox version but its expensive and you can probably download the individual tracks for 0.01 pence (subject to a transaction fee!!)

Radiohead are a constantly evolving band and their work always interests me. Thom Yorke's recent solo album is well worth a listen if you have liked the what Radiohead has been doing.

huh you can pay nothing?

it was on The Wright Stuff this morning on Channel 5 and it said you could only go as low as 43p (or some number in the 40p area)

is it just us UK people getting screwed again (though i can hardly admit 43p as being screwed) or maybe the program got the info wrong.

@stranne, marvin songs? do you like the HGttG series (my sig is a quote from the second series of the original radio play)

also i vaguely remember there being a jazz cover of 'Just' on BBCs livelounge.

can you download it first, decide what it was worth, and then pay later?

or do you have to decide what it's worth before you listen to it?

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!