By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted Movie Incoming

Hitman movie sucked >.
Actually my dream scenario will be to have a Blood Money tv series, leading up to the final showdown, but the season will end shortly before it. Then the entire movie will be the guy in the wheel chair talking with the reporter about 47's past, but in greater detail (and thus going into the original Hitman game), and ending with the final shootout.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
let the movie come out first THEN critisize it :p

No need to, it's so obvious that it's going to be bad.

I think as long as Uwe Boll doesn't direct it it we'll be fine.

No Uwe boll??? jej

yeah .... No

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Holy damn, I think Uncharted dethroned GoW as the most doable Video Game to movie adaptation.

when was the God of War Movie ever double in live action !! did you see the massive scale of the games ?? It would take a Pirates of The Caribbean type of budget to even make it look decent, and what about Kratos's combos no man in the world could preform that and not even the "tricks" of making a movie could make those moves look good if done by a live actor, unless you like really zoomed in shots where the don't show anything and you feel dizzy afterwords

God of War movie should only be done through CGI and Kratos should be voiced by non other than T.C Carson

TheThunder said:
Akvod said:
Holy damn, I think Uncharted dethroned GoW as the most doable Video Game to movie adaptation.

when was the God of War Movie ever double in live action !! did you see the massive scale of the games ?? It would take a Pirates of The Caribbean type of budget to even make it look decent, and what about Kratos's combos no man in the world could preform that and not even the "tricks" of making a movie could make those moves look good if done by a live actor, unless you like really zoomed in shots where the don't show anything and you feel dizzy afterwords

God of War movie should only be done through CGI and Kratos should be voiced by non other than T.C Carson

I always invisioned (Sp?) GoW as a CGI movie, and at the very most, a heavily CGIed movie like 300/Beowulf (never saw Beowulf).

I'm talking more in terms of the simplicity and catchiness of the story (like Gladiator), and how well it can sell, and how easily it can be adapted (I mean, the entire game is just action, very little talking).

Phrancheyez said:
Carl2291 said:
Nathan Fillion = Nathan Drake

Everything else... should be as the game is. Epic.

Nathan Fillion?  Ahh please no..he'll ruin the movie=/

I spit in your general direction.

Movie games dont tend to do so well... Lets hope they dont mess it up!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Movies based on an actual Game tend to suck. But will a Movie that have created an entirely new IP on its own be epic? http://gamerthemovie.com/