By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jeronimo66 is back, and Microsoft won E3.

sony had g=best games. Best 1st party line up.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

Welcome Back And I Agree With Your Statements.

deathbleachnarutodbz said:
sony had g=best games. Best 1st party line up.

of course theyhave the best 1st party lineup. Microsoft only has one first party game announced

man, people are so piss-off because he said (opinion) that microsoft won E3 2009, which i agree (opinion)

What people don't understand is that the company that have the most people talking wins E3.

..........and microsoft has won E3 for the last 3 years in a row.

2007, Halo 3, 2008, Final Fantasy 13, 2009, Metal Gear Solid coming to xbox 360, Instant on 1080p and Project Natal.

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
Sony had everything Microsoft had on E3:

Awesome Forza 3 graphics - Awesome Uncharted 2 and GOW 3 graphics

Project Natal - Sony Motion Control + PSP Go

Milo-EyePet ripoff

MGS on 360 - FF 14 exclusive to PS3/MGS game exclusive to PSP

Halo Reach- MAG

Left 4 Dead 2 - Resident Evil game exclusive to PSP

So how did MS won?

LOL, your sony fanboyism is showing.

Harkins1721 said:
Jeronimo66 said:

I know some of you guys were wondering where I was, I was banned for a month and a half and I have moved backed to my home country of Jamaica, beautiful country by the way, so I am no longer living in New York.

Microsoft had the best conference hands down, the Xbox 360 is now complete with the Metal Gear Solid Franchise now on xbox, any sony fanboy that believes Metal Gear Solid 5 will be exclusive to Playstation, is just hoping for it, Konami now has a multiplatform engine just like Square, and Capcom, plus Konami had previously said that every Metal Gear Game released after Metal Gear Solid 4 would be going multiplatform, but even when I showed the sony fanboys a direct link they just made up an excuse that it wouldn't happen, the proof is also that Castlevania is also coming to the Xbox 360, I even LOL when some sony fanboys thought Metal Gear Solid 5 would be anounced for the PS3 at the Sony Conference or that an exclusive big boss game would be anounced for the PS3, and instead a psp metal gear was anounced, that was classic, LOL. Even if Metal Gear Rising was never anounced for xbox 360 that would not have slowed down xbox 360 sales as we all know xbox 360 has an 8+ million lead on the PS3 and 30 million consoles in homes before the metal gear rising anouncement, but it is nice to have the franchise come to xbox for those fans of the franchise, now Konami should bring metal gear solid to xbox live arcade, I am sure fans would appreaciate that.

Intant on 1080p, what can I say, did all disk formats (DVD, Bluray) just saw what would replace them, as far as movies go, streaming technology is the future, and that future is this fall, goodbye disks, Microsoft wasn't lying back in 2008 after Bluray beat HD-DVD when they said that in a year or so, we would be saying what happened to those shiny disks, one of the PS3's main selling point just went out the window.

Project Natal, wow, what can say, suprise, suprise, the possibilities are endless, and this thing is already selling 360's, great job Microsoft for not directly copying the Wii, unlike sony, and showimg naysayers everywhere that Microsoft can be innovative.

Xbox 360 is now complete, want games, xbox got all the ones that matter, want a way to watch your favorite movies, xbox got it, no more buying disks, want to play some motion games, xbox got it, xbox now has everything Sony and Nintendo have but better and have more to offer, all for 199 dollars.

Winner of E3 for the third year in a row, Microsoft.

Seriously kid im glad your out of the U.S. or id find your ass. Btw stop being the fanboy your are and admit Microsoft didnt have the best E3. There games were meh expect for Splinter Cell. Natal is ok at best but it wont be going anywhere. Plus i would have loved it more if Milo didnt hav a damn Brit accent.

Sorry, what?

Jeronimo66 your are too a fanboy.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Why Are People Comparing MAG To Halo Reach? MAG Looks Terrible.

deathbleachnarutodbz said:
Jeronimo66 your are too a fanboy.

That's true but I speak the truth unlike some fanboys.