By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Where is ioi?!?!?!

This is ioi, where the hell has he been?!? Are we going to get updates this week or has he given up on this site altogether?

Around the Network

lol dude, you really need to watch the site more often

he's gonna update it today

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

If spotted him! There he is :o)

W29 said:

This is ioi, where the hell has he been?!? Are we going to get updates this week or has he given up on this site altogether?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything but maybe it is because the PSP killed the DS in sales last week (At least in Japan), he can't bring himself to put the sales up...  [I know the DS lost last week but maybe he doesn't want to see it happen two weeks in a row] but that's just a guess...  Or maybe he is busy, something has to pay for that expensive car he drives...

DMeisterJ said:
W29 said:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything but maybe it is because the PSP killed the DS in sales last week (At least in Japan), he can't bring himself to put the sales up... [I know the DS lost last week but maybe he doesn't want to see it happen two weeks in a row] but that's just a guess... Or maybe he is busy, something has to pay for that expensive car he drives...

lol, fool of the forum right here folks

Around the Network
Neos said:

WTF are you talking about? I'm always on this site. Most of the time, and where the hell did he say about ioi is posting the new weekly data today?!?!

DMeisterJ said:
W29 said:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything but maybe it is because the PSP killed the DS in sales last week (At least in Japan), he can't bring himself to put the sales up...  [I know the DS lost last week but maybe he doesn't want to see it happen two weeks in a row] but that's just a guess...  Or maybe he is busy, something has to pay for that expensive car he drives...

WOW Neos is right you truly are the fool of this site. Your just starting to flame already. Take you flame bait elsewhere.

W29 said:
Neos said:

WTF are you talking about? I'm always on this site. Most of the time, and where the hell did he say about ioi is posting the new weekly data today?!?!

language...language W29. 

here... http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7656

and here...  http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7699

no hehe i aint doing that, i just cant believe you and him are being so ignorant, especially the sony fanboy over here. lol psp sales above ds..claiming ioi is a fanboy is just..beyond stupid

check out ioi's status, he was online today and yesterday, and he posted yesterday that he would update the data today...

sometimes people just amaze me

@Neos

Like who? Your words are smart in the mouth.