By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit: Kinda fun, but underwhelming and outdated.

L.C.E.C. said:
dougsdad0629 said:
...and another thing. Why can't I set crouch to toggle? This was a major beef of mine for the original Resistance on the PS3 as well.

Eh, I kinda wanted this too, but to me, it's no real big deal...

This is the first problem you mentioned I agree with.... that should have been an option.... although like LCEC I can live with it just fine.

Around the Network

your opinion is exactly the opposite from what i've heard from most people so far

i don't think graphics and gameplay are bad

maybe enemies are repeating, but they are repeating in Call of Duty as well : P

same enemies cannot break a game, and the conduit seems amazing, can't wait for it to come to Europe

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I had medal of honor heroes 2. that game is OK at best. The conduit kicks ass. I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Also dumb AI? I put the difficulty 2 above gaurded and I've had them toss granades right at my feet. this games kicking my ass...for now.

Wichdog69

So dougsdad0629, you played like half an hour (if you don't have power suit...) and draw your conclusions? Nice!

I've stated before we have too many The Conduit threads clogging up the forums, I don't mind a few but enough is enough there's a reason we have an official thread.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=73516&page=1

Gamerace created a similar first impressions thread but because of having 4 or 5 threads on the front page of the Nintendo section things are getting a little crowded, feel free to copy and paste your impressions into the official thread for discussion thanks!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000