By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't think he is counting Halo numbers. There is still one week before Halo release to update.

Around the Network

It's now around midnight where ioi lives, and tomorrow is a working day, so don't expect them for another 16+ hours.

El Duderino said:

@ leo: damn, I didn´t even recognize you with that new avatar, looks cool BTW

On topic: Did you guys expect ioi to update at 00:01 monday morning ??? Give the man a break, we all like having fresh numbers to start flamewars with but I bet ioi has enough things to do without this site. Besides he is counting the insane numbers of Halo 3s and 360s that were sold so it could take a while

yeah I agree; with the time of the update thing.

Hmm. Wasn't it already discussed that ioi doesn't even need to update this site, so we should be happy enough that we will get one at some point in the first place 

Don't expect charts for the last week to be up soon. Most likely, only charts for the week ending on the 23rd will be available, with the next ones to come later in the week.

PS: This thread belongs in the "website discussion" sub-forum, not "sales discussion". 

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

ioi needs some much needed credit where credit is due. That guy works like a dog for this site. NOW CLICK ON SOME ADS!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

daaam i do wanna see some numbers..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

The numbers will come soon enough, calm down.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Quiet people, is not like you are paying for it or something.

SilentWolf said:

Hmm. Wasn't it already discussed that ioi doesn't even need to update this site, so we should be happy enough that we will get one at some point in the first place 

No, because that is just complete ass kissing. I'm grateful for this site, but ioi needs to realise that he has a beast on his hands and that he needs to keep in touch.

Everyone wants to see the numbers, and yet only 2 threads have been made about it so far. Damn non-conformists ruining it for everyone!

To Each Man, Responsibility