By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Innovates Again. VidZOne

VidZone is an online music video service, which allows for free streaming of music videos from the VidZone.tv website. The VidZone catalogue encompasses over 1.5 million tracks, 25,000 music videos and 15,000 realtones,[120] including full access to catalogues from Sony BMG[121] and EMI.[122]

On June 11, 2009, VidZone’s service will be extended to the PlayStation 3 video game system in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, allowing users to watch music videos for on their PS3 or streamed to their PSP via Remote Play.  (source - Playstation)

By the way there a lot of Xbox fans who do not know that PSN has and been having Movie Rentals without MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTions. Just givving info. LIVE AND LEARN HATERS.

P.S. By the way I am about to go Facebook by using FULL BROWSER on my PS3. HA-ha

Around the Network

I'm perfectly fine with you spreading information but please leave out the flame bait.

yes vidzone is very impressive

i showed it to some xbox owner friends and they liked it. terrific audio also

and now with my upgraded broadband the tracks play almost str8 away.

easily the best free service on consoles, i cant belive they have the 13 min thriller video on there

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...