By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Mega Man game announced.

Capcom was present at the World Hobby Fair which has been taking place over the weekend and announced a new Mega Man title. It’s not Mega Man 10 unfortunately, but it is Rockman EXE Operator Shooting Star for the Nintendo DS. It’s a Star Force and Battle Network crossover and should be releasing in Japan later this year. Other than that, you’ll have to wait a few weeks before any additional details, as more information will be shared in the September issue of CoroCoro. That edition of the magazine will arrive in August.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=18469

Around the Network

Ah... Cool, I guess. Now where is my Mega Man/Mega Man X sequel?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

wheres Megaman X9 or ML3..or New Megaman series

I just hope they release classic X-X6 on psn.

Xxain said:

It seems like this is a new series. It’s a Star Force and Battle Network crossover.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Xxain said:

It seems like this is a new series. It?s a Star Force and Battle Network crossover.

no no no....cross overs do not count as a new series, plus i only liked BN 1-3 it got stale afterwards, never liked SF. Capcom needs to recreate the Megaman franchise and quickly because its dying..and if Megaman dies so will love and support for Capcom

I'm interested.

4 ≈ One

Already posted

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=77560&page=1