By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - should i buy the elite halo3/fable2 bundle or the resident evil 5 bundle?

since i last posted over a month ago that i was going to only have 1 system and that system would be the PS3. finally after quite a few months of trying i got a part-time job to go with my already fulltime job. and since my money situation is going to be very good now, i have decided since i will have the money needed to support 2 systems i will be getting one of the 2 bundles i said in the post topic. so i will be once again a 2 system supporter 360/ps3. like in my game collection i am a huge rpg fan and that is something the 360 has alot of for me, but i am going to change my variety this time, going to get action/adventure,alot more fps,action,platformer and some casual games too, besides the "rpg's" of course. anyways was wondering what games for those genres do u think my money would be most well spent on, and thanks again for replying to my thread. :)

will be putting my new gamertag on my profile as soon as i think of one, i've decided to start over with a new gamertag , because i needed a new change. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

halo/fable II bundle all the way both games are great if not fantastic

RE5 was mediocre at its best or unless u like the red xbox

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Nice it all worked out for you.
I have no idea what bundle to advise...

Halo Fable 2 sounds like a better deal to me. 2 exclusives vs. 1 multiplat= No brainer.

Get the Fable2/bundle, i heard its the one with the newer chip.

Around the Network

I would get the Halo 3 and Fable 2 bundle, both are good games and Halo 3 has great online play.

thanks, if i get the halo3/fable 2 elite bundle, do i get the dlc for fable 2 as well with the system? also is the new island for fable 2 any good?

I was facing the same cruel dilema a few weeks ago. I went red and didn't regret it one second. So my advise is :

go red

PS. Sell Resident Evil, get yourself an Xbox Live account (eBay) and Halo 3 (20$ tops).
PPS. Games come and go, but red consoles are forever.

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

i think i have decided which elite bundle to get, do u guys have any game's for the genre's i mentioned to buy?

Here are a few exclusives that you should get

Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Crackdown
Gears of War 1(then 2)
Left 4 Dead (If you will be getting Live Gold)
Fable 2 (If you get the red elite instead)
Halo Wars (for an RTS) 

That should get you started