By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
a couple of you saw my mii,
that's the closest you'll get to seeing me....

I haven't.

you haven't ?

you didn't see it in Mkwii?

No we haven't play yet mk wii.

are you joining the league thing next time, that's when I'll join

Around the Network

Soriku has yet to reveal his picture.. He has a freaking laptop with a freaking camera.. why wont he finally show himself.

mM
leo-j said:
brute said:
leo-j said:
Bump..

mwuahahahahaha

dude becareful you could get banned for that

Says who?

Twesterm.

leo-j said:
Soriku has yet to reveal his picture.. He has a freaking laptop with a freaking camera.. why wont he finally show himself.

Cause his mommy told him not to show himself to the internet :p

this is me about 1 year ago, i gained a bit of weight since then.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I don't have a picture. But whatever. I'll describe myself.

I have brown hair with a buzzcut, brown eyes with slightly long eyelashes (SLIGHTLY), two small circular brown beauty marks on my left cheek, two on my right cheek, two smaller ones on my nose, and three even smaller ones scattered across my forhead. Keep in mind these are small. I also have a normal nose and mouth. And I am a lightly tanned caucasian.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

@Cougarman:

At first, I thought your top said "Andrex"

After looking in the mirror, I am starting to grow a mustache (very lightly now) and I have bags under my eyes. I always have due to my italian heritage.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

SamuelRSmith said:
@Cougarman:

At first, I thought your top said "Andrex"

its avirex if you are still wondering, i bought it last year when i was in USA for about $7, its big deal in here and they go for about £80

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Oh that is a good idea.I will describe myself.
- Really dark brown here that looks black, but individually it is brown, and in the summer you could see more of the brown. My hair is straight but It kinda curls at the ends, but that is only when it grows to long. My skin color is usually very pale in the winter months, but gets really tan during the summer. I have very dark brown eyes. My cheeks are pretty big, and I have a pretty small nose. I'm not really tall only like 5ft 4, and I weight about 110lbs. I have a long neck, and that's about all I could describe. Oh and I have some facial hair growing, but not a lot. ANyway I think that is all.

Edit: And I have really long eyelashes, and pretty big eyes.