By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I will ask soriku if I can post his mii, if not I will just tell you guys how he looks like.

Around the Network

@CTK495 How are you doing with getting that mii.
I need to find my camera, I want to show my pic.

damkira said:

@kingofwale

Wow.. you're a pretty good looking guy. (not hitting on you, just saying)

His pictures aren't clear enough for me to be able to assess his attractiveness.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

how about tell us first. I don't have all day. *sighs*

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Moongoddess256 said:
damkira said:

@kingofwale

Wow.. you're a pretty good looking guy. (not hitting on you, just saying)

His pictures aren't clear enough for me to be able to assess his attractiveness.

I thought this thread is about "show  your picture", not "get your pictures judged"... creepy. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

I was more saying something along the lines of "how can you tell?"

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

^ Post 666.

SHOW US SORIKU'S MII!

Soriku will never know if you just upload it then clear the post then say you will ask him.

kingofwale said:
how about tell us first. I don't have all day. *sighs*

Well because mii's are really simple and don't have any details the only things I notice is that he has dark hair,pale skin and I'm not sure what color are his eyes they look like hazel or brown.