By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
rendo said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
i have to say i love babys eyes

Funny thing about that, her odds of getting blue eyes was a very small chance, like 10-15%, compared to a 65% or more of getting brown with the rest as green. Both my boys got brown eyes, and she just lucked out and managed to get blue. She's going to be trouble when she's older :P


My right eye is half brown half blue and my left is brown entirely. What was my mutated chance?



Around the Network

http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

Don't think it does mutations and things of the sort though....



routsounmanman said:
rendo said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
i have to say i love babys eyes

Funny thing about that, her odds of getting blue eyes was a very small chance, like 10-15%, compared to a 65% or more of getting brown with the rest as green. Both my boys got brown eyes, and she just lucked out and managed to get blue. She's going to be trouble when she's older :P


My right eye is half brown half blue and my left is brown entirely. What was my mutated chance?


Haha, wait.. seriously?




gamingdevil said:
routsounmanman said:
rendo said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
i have to say i love babys eyes

Funny thing about that, her odds of getting blue eyes was a very small chance, like 10-15%, compared to a 65% or more of getting brown with the rest as green. Both my boys got brown eyes, and she just lucked out and managed to get blue. She's going to be trouble when she's older :P


My right eye is half brown half blue and my left is brown entirely. What was my mutated chance?


Haha, wait.. seriously?


Yup. I'll try to take a picture (my camera is really bad quality)



This thread has been going on forever, but what the heck it's so much fun just looking at who the people are who visit this site and post here. hehe



Around the Network

Valdens

those chicks are so hot,



Somini said:
This thread has been going on forever, but what the heck it's so much fun just looking at who the people are who visit this site and post here. hehe

Its awsome if you ask me, rather funny to see people and how they act on VGchartz and compare them

Just like that one guy was suprised i look like i do, they thought i would look more "tough"

 



                 With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Lost tears of Kain said:
Somini said:
This thread has been going on forever, but what the heck it's so much fun just looking at who the people are who visit this site and post here. hehe

Its awsome if you ask me, rather funny to see people and how they act on VGchartz and compare them

Just like that one guy was suprised i look like i do, they thought i would look more "tough"

 


To tell you the truth, I agree with him; I expected you to be more "brutal" & "distant". No offence, though. You look hot (2 girl friends of mine said so )



...Yeah, 



Showing your face in your first post? That's brave missy.