By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Tifa Lockhart said:
Pfft, there's nothing brave about posting your picture on the net, even if it's your first post, it's not like people are going to be able to track you down and harass you >.

Actually I have heard stories about people pissing off Anon and Anon then posting a picture of their house from google earth.

You'd be suprised what people can do with relatively little information. 

Around the Network
Rath said:
Tifa Lockhart said:
Pfft, there's nothing brave about posting your picture on the net, even if it's your first post, it's not like people are going to be able to track you down and harass you >.

Actually I have heard stories about people pissing off Anon and Anon then posting a picture of their house from google earth.

I'll be waiting, then. :P

Rath said:
Tifa Lockhart said:

Its really quite scary

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

So how can I post my picture? Sorry everyone I just don't know how!! And... thanks in advance :)

uhh you can use photo bucket.... thats how i did mine =)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Around the Network

First, upload it to a website like www.imageshack.us

Then, click on Reply. Click on the picture of the little tree, and paste the direct URL of the image in there. Hit insert. Post.

Voila, picture.

Here it is:

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moiaw5.jpg

Is it working anyone?

Somini said:

Here it is:

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moiaw5.jpg" target="_blank">http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3453/moiaw5.th.jpg" border="0" alt="Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us">

Is it working anyone?

no but we can click on the top link and see it so dont worry

you have your hand on your face right? (means its the pic you wanted)

Right. So it is working. Thanks you 2, Kain and Tifa ;)

Here you go...

Edit: Is not me, is Somini

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."