By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Xxain said:
^ dude come on....

I'll post a  real pic soon.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Whoa....now discovered this thread it's been around for like ages!!

Quite enlightening tho

trashleg said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
@ trashleg
Thank goodness! I thought I was the only sexy person on the forums!

hahaha, thanks i guess i see from your profile that u like biology too.. thats awesome :D

Biology eh - Chemistry is SO much better!

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

trashleg said:

ok i dont know why u ask but anyhoo.. they're on my profile! i dont know how to do it, so unless one of u guys wants to post all my pics for me you'll all have to do a bit of legwork and find them yourselves lol.. makepeacefox posted my last one for me cos i cant do it *ashamed*

well it's all very well saying that but how are we supposed to know which pics you want posted?!

Don't say all of them!

While you're deciding I'll post this one because a) It made me laugh, and b) I know it's another dumb photo question [I have no visual intellligence] but is that a waxwork or an Elvis impersonator?!

Trashleg (again):

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

leo-j said:
DO you guys not know how to post pics?

I know how to post pics but for some reason my photobucket links aren't working.  Every other time I post a pic I never have a problem. 

Edit: Finally realized I was using the album link when trying to post from my vgchartz album...

Last pic is probably more recent but I was probably 20-25 lbs heavier there than I am now.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

leo-j said:
DO you guys not know how to post pics?

I know how to post pics but for some reason my photobucket links aren't working.  Every other time I post a pic I never have a problem. 

My pics are in my profile though for those who care.

I have the same problem! Shit I even made an off topic thread about it! When I google a photo I can post It no problem. But personal photos break when I post them!

I figured out how to post from vgc link but haven't checked into the photobucket problem yet. I just right clicked from my photo album on vgc and clicked on copy image location.

If this doesn't work, I give up.

Looks like it worked. What did you do different to make it work. The copy file location?

sethnintendo said:
Looks like it worked. What did you do different to make it work. The copy file location?

I was making the same mistake you were! XD

Thanks for the tip!