By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ok i dont know why u ask but anyhoo.. they're on my profile! i dont know how to do it, so unless one of u guys wants to post all my pics for me you'll all have to do a bit of legwork and find them yourselves lol.. makepeacefox posted my last one for me cos i cant do it *ashamed*

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

do this:

I love biology! Wouldnt be surprised if I ended up teaching it! But not here in America where students don't have respect for their elders or teachers anymore! Thats why me and you are going to fly to Japan and teach over there! XD

xxain: haha was that meant to be broken?

hatmoza: omg u read my mind :D only problem there is that i cant speak a word of japanese, except the mandatory "gaiido wa arimasu ka?" and of course "oishii oishii momo desu!"  :/

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

leys try this again: 1st -

Around the Network
Xxain said:
leys try this again: 1st -

aah, u crack me up. i think we need to call in fox. u clearly are as big a n00b as me..  is this why u havent posted any pics either? lmao

I know how to do it, but when the code is typed it thinks a pic is comming put im adding a adress so its broken

ok, ok, i was only kidding. but you dont have any pics anyway.. why not?

FUCK IT..im done