By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I haven't figured out how to upload my pics yet.... but I have a few on my profile

Around the Network
Thatmax said:

You're cute.... 

axumblade said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:

Woah, it's been a while since i read this thread!

Anywho, time for an update

I'm trying to make my hair long again (obviously with no success so far xD) since everyone said i looked like crap with short hair lol

Your hair looks really cool. ^_^

What color is it though? I can't really tell (I hate asking that because when I used to dye my hair people would always ask me annoying questions like the ones I just posted).

Thanks ^_^

Lol i've never dyed (sp?) my hair xD It's my natural colour and it's really dark brown!

When I'm at work, my photos in my album post as broken photos for some reason!
Anyways photos are here! http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=30826

trashleg said:
Makepeacefox said:
trashleg said:
pics are in my album.. i dont know how to put links here, sorry :/

I'm sure it's a dumb question but I just can't work it out - what's in your mouth in your profile pic?

oh and in answer to your linkage problem - the way I managed was to open the pic I wanted in my album, then copy the url, and paste that url using the "insert/edit image" button

aah thanks, i'll try it (edit: sorry im such a n00b, it didnt work lol. so here http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/pics/5075713aaa.jpg )

@you + ctk459: its actually my thumb :/ lol

I thought it was odd looking for a fork! Originally I thought it was bacon :/

Sorry my method didn't work for you - I've put your pic here (hope you don't mind and I'll obviously remove it if you don't want it up!!)

Trashleg:

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Around the Network

Guess I should do this as well, even though it is slightly embarrassing.

lolita said:
trashleg said:

aah thanks, i'll try it (edit: sorry im such a n00b, it didnt work lol. so here http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/pics/5075713aaa.jpg )

@you + ctk459: its actually my thumb :/ lol

Yay it's always great to know there's pretty gamer girls here. Heh, I don't feel so lonely anymore.

awww merci, i think you are really pretty too :D (sorry i dont know any french)

@foxy: thank youuu!! i dont want you to remove it, i am thankful :) i am such a n00b. and bacon is yummy, but im not in the habit of taking pics of myself eating it lol.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

@ trashleg
Thank goodness! I thought I was the only sexy person on the forums!

hatmoza 2.0 said:
@ trashleg
Thank goodness! I thought I was the only sexy person on the forums!

hahaha, thanks i guess i see from your profile that u like biology too.. thats awesome :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

MORE PICS TRASHLEG