By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Magic: the Gathering for XBLA = bad

I actually played it a lot yesterday and some this morning. My friend has this game, which is where we played it. I dunno but I found it to be pretty damn enjoyable. Yea sure there are some downsides but for it gives you, it is an excellent game.

It is easily worth the 10 bucks in my opinion. A lot of nostalgia came back to playing magic when I played this and makes me want to play again. The co-op is pretty fun as well.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network
twesterm said:

Oh, and I still haven't successfully regenerated a creature, or at least the one I want to.  I attack, blockers are chosen, and before I can regenerate, the creatures dies.  SUCK!

They changed the rules (effective with the introduction of M10, the new core set) I don't know if you're aware of it or if that game explains how the new "damage step" works. Anyway, maybe you do know how to regen with the new rules and it's just that crappy game's fault... Just so you know, damage doesn't go to "the stack" anymore.

Man the computer A.I. rage quits! I read another post about it somewhere and laughed because I thought it was stupid but its done it to me twice now.

Last turn, I'm winning, computer freezes my xbox up. Never happens in the middle or beginning of the game. Doesn't happen when I'm losing. Doesn't seem to happen when I'm online.

Other people reported the same thing, when they are doing really good against the stacked A.I. last turn before they can win, game freezes.

It's particularly annoying because sometimes you really have to fight the computer over and over hoping for that one good draw and just when you happen to get lucky enough you have to restart your box and start over. I hope they fix that.

Also one of the cards asks you to discard two cards of your choice but everytime someone plays it on me it won't let me pick my discards, it tells me it's not my turn I can play that card. I'm not trying to play the card just choose it for discard and eventually the timer runs up and the cards come out at random.