By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just bought motorstorm!

And I need to change my pants. HOLY CRAP!!!! Amazing!!! (also, I bought it used, it was the only copy they had at the store I was at)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

what? it came out 9 days ago and you got it used? What a dumbass, the last owner....

Kamahl said: what? it came out 9 days ago and you got it used? What a dumbass, the last owner....
Yeah. The last owner was an idiot. Infact, if I was a betting man, I'd say it was played *once*. Not a single fingerprint on the disc. The most imporant thing on this thread is. "The only copy the store I went to had." Buying PS3 games used is smart. You simply cant scratch the discs on accident. The fact I found it used amazes me. I went there planning on buying a new one. (as PS3 games used are rare) Either way. I got a killer deal.

how much did you pay?

45$ And like I say. This is the newest used game I've ever seen

Around the Network

I thought you would have bought this game on launch at like midnight...

euclid said: I thought you would have bought this game on launch at like midnight...
I've been hard pressed for cash Finally went to get it, and lucked out and found a used one.

Kwaad said: Not a single fingerprint on the disc.
Believe it or not, all my games look like new. No fingerprints or anything like that, all my games except Gran Turismo 4, because my friend took it and he is a moron... >.

I'm usually VERY good with my discs. But when I get them used, there's usually nano-scratches and stuff. (PS3 dont have those problems) but when you 'huff' on a new BluRay disc, it gets a weird 'affect' and as soon as you wipe it ONCE... that goes away. It still did that. So like I say. I'm amazed at how NEW this game is. (for a used one) That's one thing I love about PS3 games, is you can take steel wool to it, and it wont scratch it. So buying used PS3 games is always a win.

OMFG! Amazing! I was just racing on the motorcycle, and I hit a jump... and there was a sign over me... and well... let's say the bike didnt hit the sign... and the rider did. The camera blips because of the sign... and there is a bike... but no rider!!! That's awosome. EDIT: the bike was un-damaged.