By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What kind of gamer are you?

madskillz said:
whassup with 'fag' sprinkled all over the place?

4chan meme, where im pretty sure I saw this first.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network

Going in order, I have a bit of 5 and 12 in me. However, while I'm aware the Atari 2600 is older than I, the number of people who never played a game pre-PSX days is, quite frankly, disturbing. Though that does partially tie into me being a 13, definitely. I still buy games from the 90s, because there was just so much good stuff back then.

Then there's 15. I do have some of that in me also. I'm not against modding; I use that for imports. But the sheer number of people who rent and copy, or just download is sickening. Which does hurt some of the niche games I like, such as the ones in 19. I know most of them have poor sales, and if pirating causes them to sell even less, then I could see fewer and fewer coming over. Basically, if it doesn't have the word "Final" or "Fantasy", it's sales will be lukewarm. And these are the games I want to play! And I'm still miffed at Terranigma... (Oh, and yes, P3Fes and, by extension, P4, are masterpieces; the pic got that right.)

Which doesn't leave much more. Since I am a person from the 90s of gaming (and 80s, for that matter), I like getting some of the things from those days. This brings me to 22. While I don't obsess about it being NIB, I do like finding those rare games, and I get them to play. Although admittingly, a few are to collect, like the Chrono Trigger demo cart. And I probably would even be leaving this, if it weren't for Nintendo's new ideas allowing me to go back to being 23. But... my taste in games is different from most...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

<----- Me.

13, 16

Offtopic: I hate gurl gamers and prep(?) gamers =/

Around the Network

13,26,23..ah, the 90's

I'm mainly 19,22,23 ....I become 1 when my cousin and I like to bash eachothers console for fun =)

22,23,3, 18 and 19 I think