By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2007 AFL grand final

HEhehe, noone outside of us aussies have a clue what AFL is, and its not like this site is crawling with us. If this thread survives, expect more "WTF is AFL?" questions.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

haha, i never expected it to survive, but hey it brought out a few aussies.

@tabsina yeah, it was a pretty crap grand final

The match was a slaughterhouse. I'm a huge Roos fan, and was quite glad they missed out on making the Grand Final - I'll rather they get embarrassed in the prelim than the GF ;)

Although I'm sure the club wouldn't have minded the extra $200k or so they would have scored for making the GF.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I really couldn't believe how one sided it was. I picked the Cats by 10 goals but the final outcome was simply unprecedented.

Being from Melbourne I was happy to see Geelong win, afterall any team is better than an Adelaide team :D

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

I'm a West Coast/ Brissy Lions supporter :( But good On Geelong :D was a gr8 game :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

Well.. my tip that i said to my friend right before the match started was "boring by half time" .. boy was i right.. i wish we made a money bet :P

hey im no aussie but i know what AFL is... it just doesn't appeal to me at all, like all forms of football (even REAL football a.k.a soccer to some strange people)