By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So who is actually going to get MAG?

Barozi said:
Staude said:
Vetteman94 said:
@ Barozi

Have they confirmed that it will have a monthly fee or not? I assume thats what you are refering to

@ Munkeh111

I am assuming it will be at the same price points as SOCOM and Warhawk, unless they bundle it with the PS3 Bluetooth Headset. But that is also for the downloadable versions of the game, I dont beleive at first you could get a disc based version for $40

^it wont have a monthly subscription :p It'll be like your regular game. 1 time fee.

Well I hope so.

Don't worry. They already announced it.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

It depends on the release date, for me uncharted 2, lfd2, and modern warefare come first because they are proven titles.They should save it for a febuary relase date like killzone 2.

If they sell it for $39.99 like Socom, then I'll give it a shot.

Oh yeah, I'll be getting it day one.

256 players in a game is something that i can't ignore.

I doubt ill be getting it.

Around the Network

Not interested at all. Something huge would need to happen for me to even try it. It looks so dull and boring.

Take my love, take my land..

if this gets big like counter strike or team fortress and if its as fun has those games i will try it out for sure...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Until I found out more information about this game, I won't be buying it. Besides the game is a whole year away from being released.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I dont think Ill get it but who knows. If Killzone 2 keeps adding maps then I dont see why I should get MAG. Im not even gonna get Modern Warfare because I will probably be playing Uncharted multiplayer and KZ2 online.

damn i want mw2 uncharted 2 and mag to much online and don't know which to choose