By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will the Wii hit the 70 million console mark WW by the end of 2009?

In my opnion, I think it will get close but it won't hit 70 million. Thats just my opnion.

What do you guys think?

I could be wrong. I mean with Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, and New Super Mario Bros set for release in the coming months and a possible price cut? I could be very wrong and I could possibly lose the rights to Real talk to SaviorX in the bet I made with him. Let's hope not.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

You better hope it doesn't.

*Rubs hands together* MWAHAHAHAA. Real Talk is mine!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

if it reaches 70m in 2009, it will be huge and there will be almost no chances it misses 100+ million which is huge

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

It won't. I hope.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Yes, it will sell 74 million as you can see in my profile.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

20 million consoles in 6 months and a half? No way :P

It will be between 60-65m I believe.

It has a shot, but it needs to reach the levels of last year, and increase much more in Japan.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

now is 200k for week, we can say 1 m per month...in the holiday i think (but not hope) it won't overpass the 400k for week, so 1.5 m...christmas will be great, but as someone as just said 20m in 6 months it's too much also for the Wii...we shoul see if the big games of this year will boost the sales as good as this goal need.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Wow! SaviorX you sure take gutsy bets. I mean if you win you get a small perk but if you loose you're gone for 5-8 months! That seems kind of uneven to me.

Signature goes here!

i love how everyone says like "i think it will" but "i hope it doesn't"

LoL, if Wii rises in Japan because of Wii Sports Resort and MH3, it's very likely

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^