By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official: ( Forza 3 ) Thread

I just got the game 2 days ago!  Its a blast! i'm 2 seasons in, 4.1% done, 4 hours of driving time alone and have 75% extra credits for having assists turned off.  I'm thinking of bumping automatic up to manual but i'm not sure if I could handle it!

Too bad I don't have internet!  I really want to go on live and race online, buy cars, sell cars.  I'm missing out on so much!

Around the Network

Just a question, I bought the game today and it says that I can download additional content, on pack of legendary sports cars etc but just can't find them in the market place. I don't really get it on how to download them.......

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

You should have a card inside the game box that scratches of to reveal a code. Enter the code in the "Redeem code" part of the blades when you press the guide button.

I only gave Forza 2 a rating of 3 stars out of 5 on trueachievements.com, but having played Forza 3 for a good couple of hours now i have to say that this game is EXCELLENT.

Forza 3 score for me........... 5 out of 5.

Also, the graphics are STUNNING, much better than Forza 2, and i have only played both games on SD t.v's.

Bet this looks SPECTACULAR in HD.

I'm on the A class races. Tried upgrading the GranTurismo, but I got smoked in one event where it's all speedway races, so I decided to unveil the upgraded Camaro, and am now crushing everyone! And yet I'm only just over 5% of the way complete. This is a bit scary.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
Lord Flashheart said:
You should have a card inside the game box that scratches of to reveal a code. Enter the code in the "Redeem code" part of the blades when you press the guide button.

Ok, so is this when I'm inside the game, or in marketplace outside of the game ? I'm comfused...

Ok, found it, I'm so dumb sometimes lol. Thanks for the help. A+

Btw, I really like this game, played a couple of hours and its awsome, its a nice improvement over Forza2 and the graphics are much better too but its missing the new mustang 2010. Damn :(

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

SolidSnitch said:
Lord Flashheart said:

Ok, so is this when I'm inside the game, or in marketplace outside of the game ? I'm comfused...

In the market place, before you go into the game. Hit the guide button, go to redeem code, put the code in, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes for it to download.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Great game (staying up till 3am every night to play, much to the displeasure of the wife) but is it just me or this game seriously seriously lacking in stats for a racing game? During the race there does not seem to be able to tell how far behing everyone else is (apart from the periodic update for car behind and car ahead). If you pause all you seem to be given is each drivers fastest lap. Also can't find any record of fastest lap for each track when I would have thought there would be not just that but fastest lap for every car you have used on a track so e.g. you can compare how effective a car is for a particular track.

Also how do you get the maximum speed and 0-60mph for the cars? Found it somewhere before but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Benchmark is where you find the stats for the car. 0-60, 0-100, etc.

JaggedSac said:
Benchmark is where you find the stats for the car. 0-60, 0-100, etc.

Yes but I can't seem to find benchmark anymore.  Where do you find it?

I just played my first R1 event.  Oh my goodness!!!! Was orgasmic driving an R1 car.   Truly amazing.  Unfortunately I still have about 2 or 3 more races of the R2 series to go.  Don't know how I am going to go back to the "crappy" R2 cars now.  Hopefully I will be able to select R1 cars for any in between series events I have to do before completing the R2 series.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down