By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official: ( Forza 3 ) Thread

Well, I went with the Fairlady Z R3 car. Has a huge braking and handling rating, plus it's acceleration and launch is really good too. It lacks a bit of top speed, but it can be compensated by gear ratios and the unlocked racing engine upgrade ;) Also it was only 200K credits.

I'm on the first R3 championship race too, and having a bit of trouble controlling the car at first too, this would do so much better had I got a racing wheel ._. I really hope that somehow, someday MS allows G25 compatibility, through an update or something.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Well, I went with the Fairlady Z R3 car. Has a huge braking and handling rating, plus it's acceleration and launch is really good too. It lacks a bit of top speed, but it can be compensated by gear ratios and the unlocked racing engine upgrade ;) Also it was only 200K credits.

I'm on the first R3 championship race too, and having a bit of trouble controlling the car at first too, this would do so much better had I got a racing wheel ._. I really hope that somehow, someday MS allows G25 compatibility, through an update or something.

I know what you mean.  It is hard for me to tweak the joystick for slight movements.  Would have been much better had I gottena wheel.

I would buy the MS wheel, hadn't I got the G25 already. I know MS has it's propietary accesories policy, but there should be some exceptions IMO, especially since Logitech does tons of accessories that are at least windows compatible.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Brawl can't make it this week and Courgaman doesn't seem to be on. I don't have many friends registered since my original Wii was stolen. so looks like no GP this week. disappointing! after I drummed up support to get more people to take part. Oh well.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

^ hm? o.O what does Brawl have to do on Forza? :P I love Brawl too, but let's keep this Forza oriented xD

Current PC Build

Around the Network

Anyone else been rocking the Vauxhall VX220? I love this car! Been using it for my weekend races in season 2 and may keep upgrading it to race with once I'm done with this season. Honestly, I'd never even heard of Vauxhall until I hopped in and gave it a spin.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

I want to get my pictures into the official thread.

Here is some more in the JaggedSac photo line:

lestatdark said:
^ hm? o.O what does Brawl have to do on Forza? :P I love Brawl too, but let's keep this Forza oriented xD

oops posted in wrong thread.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

lestatdark said:

Will recommend the Bugatti once you get it.   They give it to you when you get to a certain driver level.  It is an S Class car but once you upgrade it to R3 it completely destroys all the affordable R3 cars and is probably only going to be outperformed by one or 2 R3 cars which cost like 1.2 million and upwards.

I've passed my two first races in the R3 championship. The Z is a monster, it lacks top speed, but handles like a feather :O In both the Sebring and Road America races I've left my opponents in more than 6 seconds away. I'll try the bugatti once I get it, i'm currently at level 26 ;).

Current PC Build