By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official: ( Forza 3 ) Thread

new photos to download, i'll post them up when someone uploads them http://edelmanadmin.psni.com/public/Forza%20Motorsport%203/Catalunya%20Eurosport%20Compact%20RSS.zip

Around the Network
selnor said:

Forza 3 is the best racing sim ever.

Can't we just wait until the game is out before we judge its quality?

Seriously, you just invite flaming when you come out with these absolute statements, "Forza 3 is the best racing sim ever", "Alan Wake best looking game ever", etc...

here's some of the new pics

Wooooh! Montmeló is in!

Now that makes it TWO circuits from Catalunya so far. Jeebus, the guys at Turn10 have probably spent some time around here.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Oh my HOLY GOD MOTHER ****** S*** BALLS!

That is seriously impressive graphics. This is yet again an update in visuals from the July 1st batch. Turn 10 said the visuals improved on a daily basis. They aren't half right!

Every new shot has full crowd now. As well as MORE detail. Look at some of the custom designs coming out.

Turn 10 " We do NOT post Bullshots and do NOT doctor our shots in Any way "

matt247 said:

Funny... those look like rain clouds..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

It just keeps looking better and better!

I think Forza 3 will be the definitive racing game of this generation.

sega4life said:
matt247 said:

Funny... those look like rain clouds..

I assume they're just for show then.

On topic, really good visuals. The only thing that weirds me out is how sterile some of the hatchbacks look, but then again they're only screenshots; I'm sure they'll look alive when moving!