By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wow, Dragon Blade:wrath of fire has some serious sleeper hit potential...

I just bought Soul Nomad the other day and MySims last week, and I have to start saving for Fire Emblem and Mario Galaxy in november, so if I get the spare cash, I'll give it a rental at least, and maybe even a purchase in the future.

The_vagabond7, why don't you post your impressions on NeoGAF? Just don't mention you're from this neck of the woods. ;)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

The dual arms feel way cooler than the single arm. Plus you feel like a real bad ass with them. Though I will warn you the boss you have to beat to get them pissed me off alot and killed me 4 times before I got the hang of it. Tip, you need to jump and slash when it comes time to attack his arm. That got me a couple of times, I couldn't figure out how to finish him.

Edit:that was in response to donwii talking about how the fights frustrate him at times.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I've never been to neogaf. No message board I have ever been to has had good things to say about neoGaf. I figure I'll stay away from those woods. Though I did post it at Gamefaqs at their dragonblade message board.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I had to do the beach run of enemies a couple of times, as well as the first mini-boss for the Right Dragon Arm.

It took me until the dragon fight to realize that I could jump and attack. I had completely forgotten about it.

Also, having the Z to jump and B to lock-on seems feels very strange, especially after playing Metroid Prime 3.

Did you get the Left Dragon Arm before the first Dragon Boss?

no, you get the left arm half way through the next section before the next dragon.

Around the Network

Thanks for sharing your thoughts guys. I wouldn't have the cash to get it this year anyways, but I might rent it and buy it later on.

Sadly, I too think this won't sell good at all, even if it turns out to be a gem. :(

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Didn't know this game was comming out so soon, I thought it would be an 08 release.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Didn't know this game was comming out so soon, I thought it would be an 08 release.

Im with you, I thought is was planned for the first half of 08...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I believe it was on the Amazon Japan top sellers for a while.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

I might get it, but it looks clunky and Soul caliber is just around the corner. It is a sleeper hit though.