By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Chibi Robo 3 announced for Nintendo DS! This is news!!!

Now I don't know about you, but I truly LOVE the first one. It's one of the best games of last generation, IMO. I didn't play Park Patrol as it seems to much of a spin off (I might be wrong), but this one looks much closer to the original installment.

I would prefer it on the Wii, but I'm sure this will be a first day purchase for me.

BTW, Skip, if you read this... put some pressure on Nintendo to bring us Captain Rainbow ;)

Around the Network

This post and a couple extra bucks in my pocket made me go buy Chibi Robo for GC for $10 If I like it for GC, I may pick it up for DS.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:

This post and a couple extra bucks in my pocket made me go buy Chibi Robo for GC for $10 If I like it for GC, I may pick it up for DS.

What a waste of money.. new play control! chibi robo wii was just released in japan... you should have waited..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
nordlead said:

What a waste of money.. new play control! chibi robo wii was just released in japan... you should have waited..

NiKKoM, Chibi Robo and "waste of money" in the same sentence is crime. Period.

I was going to say the same... the Play on Wii version will be awesome. But... nordlead, you can be sure that you won't regret the 10$ ;) And as collector I'm almost sure that, after playing it, you'll wnat to have both on your collection :)

I was hoping for a secret ending when you got all the stickers.. sad

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network

I hope Nintendo brings this one to Europe, unlike Park Patrol which wasn't released here.

Rhonin the wizard said:

I hope Nintendo brings this one to Europe, unlike Park Patrol which wasn't released here.

I'm happy with a US release. Of course I would prefer to be released here as well ;)

NiKKoM said:
nordlead said:

$10 for the GC version vs $30 for the Wii version. I really don't care to much about added motion controls when I just want to try out the game.

EDIT: oh, and the only reason I never got park patrol was because I didn't want to spend $30 on a game I really wasn't sure about.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

park patrol was a big improvement over the original, which I thought was a great game to begin with.
Park patrol was probably the purest sand box game ever, especially since it took place in a sandbox

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice. :)

Park Patrol was pretty sweet, by the way.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046