By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FORZA 3 : Screenshot update. HOLY CR*P!

kanariya said:

lol another one of these threads.

there has been like 10 threads like this since E3.
I'm bored of arguing the samething over 10 times.

But you should really just make one screenshot thread and update the first post.
Turn 10's gonna release another 5 or 10 batches of screenshots.
I hope you're not going to make 10 more threads for Forza 3 screenshots.

You're just asking the GT fans to derail the thread with your choice of words.

Last year in the "Best Graphics" thread I mentioned GT5P and people said racing games don't count.
So I guess you shouldn't keep saying it's the best graphic for 2009.

This.

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
The pics are good but not as good as other Forza 3 pics. And I think its getting pretty ridiculous making all these Forza threads and labeling the titles as HOLY CR*AP or OH MY GOD, AMAZING.

It's no worst than Killzone is amazing threads from few month back.  Don't like it don't enter why is that so hard.  Personally I don't have time to find all the lastest pic and news so this is nice for me.

@selnor, they are nice photos indeed but not direct in game/replay images.

similar with pgr photos, in where when you take the photo it covers the snap with a filter.

if you want to look at a true hd 720p 60fps footage they have one on gamersyde

http://gamersyde.com/stream_11582_en.html

link above is best way we can see how game looks. and it looks terrific.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

wow, it's real!!

but graphics aren't everything, even those graphics

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

@Skeeuk,

but if u look at the video then u can't say : "HOLY CR*AP"

by the way, who are those 2 girls on ur video (mp) ?

Time to Work !

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:

@selnor, they are nice photos indeed but not direct in game/replay images.

similar with pgr photos, in where when you take the photo it covers the snap with a filter.

if you want to look at a true hd 720p 60fps footage they have one on gamersyde

http://gamersyde.com/stream_11582_en.html

link above is best way we can see how game looks. and it looks terrific.

Doesn't look bad at all. No damage though. Thats what I want to see.

libellule said:
@Skeeuk,

but if u look at the video then u can't say : "HOLY CR*AP"

by the way, who are those 2 girls on ur video (mp) ?

well download the video and watch it in full screen it certainly looks terrific, but not as the photomode screens do.

to say the game looks like the high res photos in real game is untrue.

another good example of high res photos that are filtered over to promote game is gt5p. check granturismo.com and look at the gallery the pics look sublime, in fact best pics ever. but its not like that in the real game.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

leo-j said:
Why do you always always post "Forza 3 by far the best looking racer" or "Forza 3 by far the best looking game" on every single one of your threads?

Thats what people did with Killzone2 for 2 years.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Grahamhsu said:

Selnor your hype is working on me I have to admit. I went from Forza 3 meh another driving game on console -_- to this game doesn't look bad definite 09 purchase, I'm definitely gonna try to get a good wheel though it must have at least force feedback and if included 900 degree steering it would be a huge +.

edit: anyone know if any USB wheels work with 360s? That Official wireless one looks meh to me.

Same here!

This will be the first driving game on console I will buy a decent wheel for! in that video they mention that new wheel on display will be on 360 too, looks amazing but has anyone got a price for it? they also said you get a free copy of forza 3 if you order the wheel!?!?

DirtyP2002 said:
leo-j said:
Why do you always always post "Forza 3 by far the best looking racer" or "Forza 3 by far the best looking game" on every single one of your threads?

Thats what people did with Killzone2 for 2 years.

I actually remember Selnor posting many threads back then about KZ2, like 'Gears 2 vs KZ2' etc etc. 

I think it's just that Forza and GT will be so close in the graphics department that it gets a bit heated in these threads. Most people realized that KZ2 beat anything threw at it, whereas here it's really hard to decided which is the best looking game