By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate my new car I bought today

Mitsubishi FTO, alot of you have probably never seen one in the flesh because there was only approx. 16,000 of them ever made ending in the year 2000 where only 160 were manufactured, Sold only in Japan and through licensed import dealers in the UK and Australia, these pics are of the exact one I bought, I pick her up on Monday

Around the Network

How many Miles...??

nice car though 8/10

Miles under 40,000
10/10

Double those miles ;) C'mon for $12,999!

BTW 'Top Gear' gave it the thumbs up performance/style wise.

That's a good deal. I wish I could afford a car but Canadian prices are just crazy; even more now considering our dollar is on par with the US.

That is a nice car.

RolStoppable said:

Man, since you have been eliminated from the popularity game, you seem to be really desperately looking for attention. Other people would just get over it, but you sir, buy a new car to feel more popular.

Anyway, great car. 

LOL, when I saw the last post was from you I just knew it would be something like this *Insert laughing smily*

Around the Network

Good car nevertheless, but have seen couple of them around our parts during summer. (Around Tampere in Finland.)

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

8.5/10, really nice, not my colour, but still nice nevertheless

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Sorry. Never was a Mitsu fan.

I'm not into cars, but it does look pretty sweet. Congrats and enjoy it. Just don't go nuts and wrap it around a tree or anything. :)

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Its a nice handling car, low on the power for my taste tho =)

Fairly common here in blighty.

Have fun with it.