By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like your woman extra large?

Travelers check out a sculpture of a giant woman with her head stuck in a photo booth at Victoria Station in London Sept. 21.

Around the Network

Nice tittie.

This isn't exactly what I was expecting. o_O

Haha I was expecting a fat chick too Parokki.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Galaki, where do you find this stuff?

Around the Network

I like big butts and I can´t deny...... oh whait, this isn´t about big butts at all, oh well nice work of art, looks very live-like, still I don´t get the point of it.

A 16ft woman like that (or however tall that thing actually is)...

Am I the only one who thinks a girlfriend like that would be hot?

^^With titties bigger than your head ??? Count me in... but it would have its problems, you can´t go to a bar , cafe of movie with her... so you´d be home all the time... ok bad example but I bett she would eat and drink a lot...

I was ready to say "sick fetish" and I think it is still valid.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
I was ready to say "sick fetish" and I think it is still valid.

I second that.

But w/e the subject would be (this or related to the title), I don't find neither attractive.